Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Olympic Fever!

I will start off by saying that I LOVE the Olympics. I will happily watch any sport. I love that there are literally hundreds of hours of coverage on over the two week period - God bless NBC. To demonstrate how much I enjoy everying Olympic, take this example: I am moving approximately 1500 miles away in just 16 days, and what am I doing? Sitting on the couch, watching Michael Phelps make history.

My favorite parts of the Summer Olympics are the swimming events, diving events and gymnastics. During the Winter Olympics, I like to watch a lot of events...skiing, skating, hockey, snowboarding - the list goes on and on.

MICHAEL PHELPS JUST WON HIS TENTH CAREER OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL! That was awesome. I am excited to see his next final tonight. Can he really continue his sweep? It's really incredible. Has anyone noticed his incredible abs, back and shoulder muscles? It is just insane. Wow.

Anyways, I think I will work on getting some clothes packed up for donation while watching some Olympics on this Tuesday evening. Who's getting excited for the Vancouver 2010 Olympics? :)

-SKH

1 comment:

Schmiddy said...

I love the Olympics too!