Friday, August 1, 2008

Golden birthday party tonight!!

So tonight I am having a little soiree for my golden birthday. In case you didn't know (for real, how can you not know at this point?), my birthday was last Sunday (July 27). Yes, that's right, I am 27 this year. I feel like that is finally a respectable age - people don't think you are too young anymore!

I'm having some people over tonight for cocktails (nothing fancy, just beer, Mike's, etc.) and delicious burgers, brats and hotdogs. I've been spending my afternoon getting ready - stuff like shopping, getting the drinks in coolers, cleaning (that's coming up), blogging. You know, the really important stuff.

Anyways, I will be a better blogger here soon...I promise. The reason I have been remiss is no longer in play, so we are all set.

More to come :)

-SKH

No comments: