Sunday, October 19, 2008

Both Hensches are in Seattle

Can I get a woot woot?

I've been in Seattle for seven weeks, but Travis wasn't able to move out here until this weekend. He and our buddy Andy spent two and a half days driving out here in the Durango, towing the boat behind. (I'm glad I didn't have to be on that drive, yuck.)

Travis is now here! We're still in temp housing (and moving to our next temp housing next weekend), but at least I'm not out here alone. (Of course, Travis' complaining about everything from the weather to the mattress on the bed is a whole other story, but perhaps that's for another time.)

We're going to bring Andy to the airport now, and then probably just spend the rest of the day chilling.

:)

-SKH

2 comments:

Al Iverson said...

Woot woot!

Where'd ya park the boat?

Schmiddy said...

Al stole my line, but here you go anyway: woot woot!