Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well, I've made it to Christmas Eve, and I haven't let Travis open gifts yet. I have broken down...we will open them tonight, but at least I made it past December 15th this year!!

I made linguine alfredo for dinner tonight, and tried to make popovers. The popovers were pretty close to how we want them, but we have plans to try a little different recipe tomorrow night to go with our Christmas pot roast.

Merry Christmas, everyone! I miss you all.

-SKJ

3 comments:

Schmiddy said...

Merry Christmas, Samantha! You are much missed and loved here. Always know that - you are in our hearts.

Anonymous said...

Hi Samantha! We opened our presents tonight too :) Hope you are doing well and it was good to see you when you were in Minnesota! Have a good day tomorrow and I hope your food turns out yummy!

? said...

Merry Christmas! Miss you here- I hope you had a great time with Trav out there. Take care of you!