Monday, March 24, 2008

Welcome to my world!

Well, this is the beginning of a whole new world for me. Sure, I've dabbled in MySpace blog posts, mostly spurred by my travels and travails, but have never had an honest-to-goodness blog. Does this mean I get to bug my friends to be on their blogrolls??

I've really decided to start this blog with a commercial (yet philanthropic) purpose: I am the captain of our team for the MS Walk this year, and I think that a blog might be able to share information in a better way than the MS site. However, I will definitely link to that site so that readers can donate!! (Starting...now...http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/amandajcr) We've got a bigger goal than we've ever really dreamed of, so we have some work cut out for us.

In addition to the MS Walk, I think I will use this blog to keep people posted on where I am and what I am doing. I'm guessing that my posts will often be silly and fun, because hey, that's who I am. :)

My next post will cover some details about the MS Walk for 2008, including why we are walking, when the walk happens and what you can do to get involved.

Stay tuned for fun times with me...

-SKH

No comments: