Friday, March 28, 2008

Super excited for Amanda and Blair to be here!

I can't wait for Amanda and Blair to get into town tonight (or it might be tomorrow morning, I'm not exactly sure). I was talking to my mom last night, and I realized I haven't seen my sister since Christmas! Three months is too long. I'm going to try to find some time to interview Amanda this weekend, and get that up on the blog ASAP.

The whole family is going to Jersey Boys this weekend at the Orpheum Theater, and we are going out to dinner for Jessie's birthday beforehand - it should be super fun! This is one of my dad's favorite shows ever - I think he bought the tickets something like six months ago.

The other big news for my weekend is that I got a KitchenAid stand mixer this week, and I am going to be doing some test cooking with it...any requests for food? :) I'm thinking maybe some bread and maybe some cookies?

All in all, looks to be a fun weekend for Samantha!!

-SKH

No comments: